All-Star Fruit Racing is back in a new series of screenshots focused on the variety of tracks and karts
3D Clouds Italian authors are preparing to launch All-Star Fruit Racing on Steam, showing us new game images dedicated to the wonderful graphics engine, the variety of tracks and car characterization of this intriguing racing game heavily inspired by Mario Kart.
The game will features singleplayer and multiplayer modes, local 4 player split-screen, a roster of 22 characters (11 already availables, other 11 to unlock through the main “campaign”), 3 different karts customisable with over 26.000 possible combinations to unlock and 5 islands composed of 21 tracks that will be polished with the help of the community.
All-Star Fruit Racing is set for release this September, 4 exclusively on PC (Steam): the game, promise developers, will be in Early Access version until the end of the year. The final release of the title should include all the contents of the Early Access edition: 3D Clouds authors promise to spend the time separating them from the release of final version by working on the gaming mechanics optimization process and refining the graphic compartment. Here’s the major features of this kart racing game:
- Single-player and Multiplayer Modes
- Supports 2, 3, and 4-players in local split-screen
- Online multiplayer for up to 8 players (ranking included!) *Autumn
- A roster of 22 characters to unlock *11 are available from the start of early access, 2 of which will be unlocked through game progression. The remaining 11 will be added as soon as they are ready, most likely during September
- 5 islands composed of 21 tracks that will be polished with the help of the community *4 islands with 4 tracks each are available right at the start of early access, 2 islands can be raced immediately and 2 are to be unlocked with game progression. We are still working on the 5th island, which will be composed by 5 tracks, will be released as soon as its ready. We are aiming for mid to late September
- 3 different karts customisable with over 26.000 possible combinations to unlock
- 5 Gameplay modes (Random Juicer, Juicer, Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix) *Juicer and Random Juicer will be available immediately. Dragster, Elimination and Elimination Mix will be added during early access as soon as they are ready
- 5 Racing formats (Custom Race, Career, Fast Championship, Custom Championship and Time Attack) *The easy level of all racing formats will be available at the start of early access. Medium and difficult levels will be added as soon as possible, during early access
- 40 different fun skills to master and use against your rivals
- Tons of items to unlock